JAMCO Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. warrants the LABOR to be free from all defects on the equipment and system(s) installed for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the start-up of the equipment or the date of acceptance of the building, whichever is sooner.
The equipment and system PARTS are warranted to be free from all defects per the manufacturer warranty.
The term “defects”, described on this page, shall not pertain to damage or issues arising from misuse, negligence, normal wear and tear, failure to follow operating or manufacturer instructions, and acts of God.
Some of the common items that are NOT included in the warranty, include, but not limited to, the following:
- Lack of maintenance
- Replacement of filters or problems occurring due to dirty filters
- Cleaning or clearing of drain lines
- Thermostat User Error
- Damage to equipment or components
- Disconnects, emergency switches, and/or thermostats turned off
- Another Contractor’s or Person(s) diagnostic evaluation
- Existing ductwork related issues
- Existing components not associated with JAMCO’s installation
Warranty service is provided during normal working hours, 7AM to 3:30PM, Monday through Friday. Warranty service can be provided After hours, Weekends, and Holidays if the customer agrees to pay the Prevailing Overtime Rate.
EMERGENCY Service Requests:
- Are often scheduled by the end of the next business day, after request is made.
- The term “emergency” means no heat when the entire dwelling is below 60 degrees, or no air conditioning when the dwelling is above 80 degrees.
- Although JAMCO Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. makes every attempt to provide prompt service to emergency issues, there are peak periods throughout the year which will result in longer response times.